Now, you can learn English or Malay anywhere!
Kamus Pro now runs on your Windows Mobile-powered PDA. You can take Kamus Dewan Edisi Keempat and Kamus Inggeris Melayu Dewan with you, wherever you go. Moreover, whatever application that you are using on your Pocket PC, you can just highlight a word to get related references!
- Kamus Dewan Edisi Keempat. The most authoritative Malay <> Malay dictionary from Dewan Bahasa dan Pustaka.
- Kamus Inggeris Melayu Dewan. One of the best English <> Malay dictionary, officially from DBP.
- Daftar Istilah. Cross references of technical and professional terminology between English and Malay on various subjects including science, mathematics, legal, finance and many more. Officially from DBP.
- CheckAnywhere technology. Highlight any word in any application, and tap the floating Kamus Pro icon to look it up.
- Auto-recognition of language. You need not specify the language of the specified word. Kamus Pro is smart enough to know, and display the corresponding reference.
- Smart suggestion. Not sure how a word is spelled? Just try spelling it, and Kamus Pro can suggest the closest match in its database.
- History of references. You can easily look up words that you have checked before.
- Change text size. Choose larger fonts for easy viewing, or smaller fonts to see more information at one glance.
- Support for external storage card. Saves memory. It runs almost entirely from your SD card or other external storage.
- Operating System: Windows Mobile 2003 or above.
- Memory requirements:
- Full Installation: 120MB
- Kamus Dewan (Malay-Malay) only: 13 MB
- Kamus Inggeris Melayu Dewan (English<>Malay) only: 23 MB
- Kamus Istilah (English<>Malay terminology) only: 82MB
- External storage required for larger installation.
Download trial software