Dewan Eja Spell Checker and Hyphenation are compatible with:
- Adobe CS 5, 5.5, 6
- Adobe CC, CC 2014 & CC2015
Activate Dewan Eja Spell Checker in Adobe InDesign
To activate the spell checker in InDesign/InCopy, firstly, you need to activate dynamic spelling and the auto correct option in InDesign/InCopy.
- To set dynamic spelling, go to Edit > Spelling and tick on Dynamic Spelling & Auto Correct.
- Then, after selecting Type Tool, change the language to Malay before you start typing.
Activate Dewan Eja Hyphenation in Adobe InDesign
To use Hyphenation in Adobe InDesign, please check this setting.
- Go to Edit > Preference > Dictionary > Set Language to Malay
- Under Hyphenation section, it should automatically load “Dewan Eja“.
- Then, after selecting Type Tool, go to Type > Paragraph and tick on Hyphenate box. You may start typing your article.
- For existing article, select all and tick on Hyphenate box to activate the hyphenation function.